– the oh sees frenetic high BPM set, guitars strapped high up on their chests.
– swans, the heat build-up in stage 1 only intensifying the slowness and loudness of the battering ram they created on stage
– the drones covering kev carmody’s river of tears
– pere ubu’s brilliantly quirky resurrection of theatrical blues influenced garage-rock
– einsturzende neubauten, their crushing bassline notes, Blixa’s resonant voice and their use of custom built scrap metal instruments
my bloody valentine:
dan kelly dream band: